On August 28, Arizonans will vote in Congressional primaries. Let’s make sure voters in Arizona’s 7th district know what’s at stake this election.
Sign up if you can volunteer to canvass, make phone calls, or take other actions to educate voters in Arizona.
Thanks for adding your name!
Take the next step and share this scorecard on Twitter and Facebook!
How do the candidates stack up on reproductive rights?
August 28, 2018
To cast an informed ballot, make sure you know where the candidates stand on key reproductive health issues.
Health insurance coverage for abortion services
- Co-sponsored a bill to limit health insurance coverage for abortion services.
- Voted against every bill that would have restricted access to abortion services.
Twenty week ban
- Voted to prohibit abortion services after twenty weeks.
- Voted against the twenty-week ban.
- Voted to defund Planned Parenthood.
- Voted to protect Planned Parenthood funding.
*While the ACLU does not endorse or oppose candidates for office, we believe in educating voters as to the issues at stake in key elections. Our voter education work is designed to protect and advance reproductive freedom, voting rights, privacy interests, and other civil rights and civil liberties.